Unfortunately I lost track of witch game this is but this kind of freak luck situations are quite frequent in Paintball. I have now found the article and adjustments follows below. Art Chaos VS. Dynasty PSP 2014, 46:13 min
Is this a freak luck or level of skill!?
Is this skill or luck?!? I say it is practice. The more you practice the more you are able to do things right. If you are out of practice you have not experienced enough situations to make right choices in a split second.
In my mind sometimes you can do everything right and still go down, other times you might do everything wrong and catch the opponent of guard. In this situation you had a bit of luck as well as a whole lot of experience.
So what can you do to become legend as this hero?
For starters do everything right. But when managing risks you have to be faster processing opportunities than your opponent. During the time he is doing battle on one side you have a window of opportunity to seize on the other side before he realises that side is unprotected.
Paintball TIC TACS (Tips and tricks)
- Never stay passive always play proactive … but do not forget to stay alive at the same time.
- If you stay put at the same spot for too long you give the opponent opportunity to flank you as he approaches from better cover.
- If you have superior cover you may attempt to blufF with inactivity as if you have relocated.
- At inferior cover you can do the same, but you must know your opponents probable reactions if you want to succeed with these moves.
- Normally when passing any bunker one will clear it as advancing. If you are not prepared to counter clearing moves you should not attempt to bluf.
- As mentioned when advancing clear each and every bunker as you move up. If you have clear body count and know opponents whereabouts then you can utilise the shade and skip clearing unnecessary bunkers.
- If you are defending and your location is known utilise shade to relocate and catch attacker of guard.
Own legendary moove failed
My main paintball page
Or Tube me